The WordPress plugin is a part of the Masterstudy WordPress theme for the education business. Upgrading to the theme is optional but does come with additional benefits and functions, and create a perfect match with the plugin.
The primary goal of this quick start guide is to introduce you to Unreal Engine 4`s (UE4) development environment. By the end of this guide, you`ll know how to set up and develop C++ Projects in UE4. This guide shows you how to create a new Unreal Engine project, add a new C++ class to it, compile the project, and add an instance of a new class to your level. By the time you reach the end of this guide, you`ll be able to see your programmed Actor floating above a table in the level.
This quick start guide shows you how to add assets to your Unreal Engine (UE4) games. By the end of this guide, you`ll know how to use the Project Browser to create new projects and navigate the Content Browser to find and add content. You`ll also know where to find information on the FBX Content Pipeline while learning how to use the Material Editor to modify Materials before applying them to a Static Mesh Actor.
- Achieve Hollywood best quality visuals out of the box.
- With complete C++ source code access, you can study.
- Comes with designer-friendly Blueprint visual scripting.
- Unreal Engine provides Robust Multiplayer Framework.
- The built-in Cascade visual effects editor enables particles.
- Unreal Engine 4`s Material Editor makes use of physically-based.
What is the target audience?
- You might be thinking, all of the above – and that is fine. But as a complete beginner learning Unreal Engine 4.
- The rendering system in Unreal Engine 4 is an all-new, DirectX 11 pipeline that includes deferred shading.
Learning a new game engine as a complete beginner is very intimidating. There are a lot of tutorials, documentation and advice already out but how do you start and proceed with learning Unreal Engine 4 is unclear. You get pulled into many different directions and end up confused and overwhelmed.
I have spent a lot of time deconstructing what it takes to learn a game engine from scratch. What it is that you should focus on first and what you should avoid until later.
Kubernetes Architecture – From Docker Images to Running Pods
Installing Your First Kubernetes Cluster
Running Your Docker Containers
Using Multi-Container Pods and Design Patterns
Configuring Your Pods Using ConfigMaps and Secrets
Exposing Your Pods with Services
Managing Namespaces in Kubernetes
Persistent Storage in Kubernetes
Running Production-Grade Kubernetes Workloads
Deployment – Deploying Stateless Applications
StatefulSet – Deploying Stateful Applications
DaemonSet – Maintaining Pod Singletons on Nodes
Kubernetes Clusters on Google Kubernetes Engine
Launching a Kubernetes Cluster on Amazon Web Services with Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service
Kubernetes Clusters on Microsoft Azure with Azure Kubernetes Service
Working with Helm Charts
Authentication and Authorization on Kubernetes
Advanced Techniques for Scheduling Pods
Autoscaling Kubernetes Pods and Nodes
Advanced Traffic Routing with Ingress
Productivity Hacks to Get More Done in 2018
— 28 February 2017
- Facebook News Feed Eradicator (free chrome extension) Stay focused by removing your Facebook newsfeed and replacing it with an inspirational quote. Disable the tool anytime you want to see what friends are up to!
- Hide My Inbox (free chrome extension for Gmail) Stay focused by hiding your inbox. Click "show your inbox" at a scheduled time and batch processs everything one go.
- Habitica (free mobile + web app) Gamify your to do list. Treat your life like a game and earn gold goins for getting stuff done!